Discover the foundation of happy and successful marriages!
The 7 Principles for Making Marriage Work will give couples new insight and research based relationship skills that can improve the friendship, intimacy and trust within their relationships. These skills help resolve conflict in a healthy and productive way while offering a road map to lasting love. Combining the workshop with travel is a great way to unplug from daily responsibilities and focus on strengthening the friendship and admiration in the relationship.
Included in the workshop experience, each couple will receive:
· A copy of the book The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work, the workshop couples’ guide, Love Maps and Open Ended Questions card decks.
· 6 hours of psychoeducational workshops with the workshop leader, Aprell Taylor, a licensed professional counselor.
· 1 hour of one on one couples’ coaching during the retreat.
· 1 pre retreat assessment.
· 1 post retreat group virtual follow up.