- Duration: 5 Hours
- Location: Panama
PANAMÁ CITY TOUR
PANAMÁ IS FULL OF THINGS TO DO IF YOUR IN TRANSIT ON A LONG LAYOVER OR STAYING FOR A WHILE. WHILE THERE ARE MANY OFFERS TO THE SEE THE MOST TYPICAL ATTRACTIONS, CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOMIZED PACKAGE WITH ALL THE ATTRACTIONS YOU DESIRE.
Pick and choose your perfect Panama City Tour by selecting from the following attractions. Each Attraction Stop includes some type of food or drink:
- Ruins of Panamá Viejo - 500 yr old ruins left by the Spaniards after being raided by Pirate Captain Morgan
- Casco Viejo - Where the Spaniards relocated to built a proper colonial city.
- Cerro Ancon - A great escape from the concrete jungle as you hike through nature without having to leave the city.
- Seafood Market - Made famous by Anthony Bourdain and a great place to have fresh ceviche.
- Causeway of Amador - A long stretch of boardwalk with marinas, boats and the famous Panama SIgn.
- Shopping Malls - Panama attracts many shoppers with its variety of malls from discounted items to luxury and name brand.
- Brewery Tour - Get behinds the scenes access including a courtesy beer and souvenir.
- JW Rooftop - Catch the sunset with a cocktail in hand and one of the best views in Panama City.
- Hard Rock - Know for its nightlife on the rooftop floor, this location is best at night but great during the day for the views.
- Hop On/Off Bus - This Red Double Decker Bus is a 24 hour pass that visits many of these places on the list.
- Miraflores Locks - Explore the museum on your own and watch the ships pass through the lock from the observation deck.
- IMAX Movie - A=The history of the canal narrated by Morgan Freeman.
OFFICE: 213-293-6422 | Email: Travel@itaglobal.com